to search for a code of ethics of a company found online using your favorite search engine. The following bulleted list includes companies whose codes of ethics are easily found online.
According to Stevens and Buechler (2013), codes of ethics are a documental instrument designed to articulate and promote the values and principles of an organization. Most effective codes will also do the following: • Delineate what is acceptable conduct of employees. • Outline what is appropriate while engaging in organizational activities. • Define the responsibilities of the organization to all stakeholders.
After selecting the company and reviewing their code of ethics, answer the following questions.
- What are some of the main points of the code of ethics?
- What is particularly striking, or what stands out about the code of ethics?
- How does the code of ethics aim to protect the consumer?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the code of ethics?
- Could the code of ethics be improved upon? If so, how?
Write at least two double-spaced pages, not counting the title and reference pages. You are required to use at least two outside sources. Adhere to APA Style when constructing this assignment, including in-text citations, introduction, and references for all sources that are used. Please note that no abstract is needed.