The Role Of Emotional Intelligence
in-depth using sources from the Annotated Reference Mid Term Assignment and at minimum your Emotional Intelligence Textbook.
- Identify which emotions impact you, when (can be situationally dependent), and overall EQ.
- Specifically, identify when you use technology if an emotion affects you.
- Identify how you used the EI tools (overall knowledge about emotional intelligence) to leverage your own development.
- Identify four methods you have identified to improve your own emotional intelligence (hint journaling counts).
- What pitfalls will you need to be aware of as you grow into your cybersecurity roles?
- How do you see the actions of others as they bypass security controls? Why?
Emotions that impact me
The following emotions impact me:
- Positive emotions: happiness, joy, gratitude, love, excitement, contentment
- Negative emotions: sadness, anger, fear, anxiety, frustration, disappointment