Social Media advertising is an expanding component of the IMC Program
Identify your company from Dropbox Assignment 1
- Choose 3 social media platforms that will fit with your company, such as, but not limited to, the social media identified in Figure 15-5 Social Media Landscape. Do not choose Google+ as it is shut down. (You will be building on this assignment next week.)
- Explain why you believe each option is the best option for your company.
- Choose three of the following and explain how you would utilize Pay Per Click, Search Engine Optimization, Behavioral Targeting, Retargeting, Contextual Advertising, or Native Advertising to drive traffic in your plan.
- Pay-per-click (PPC) advertising: PPC advertising is a type of online advertising where advertisers pay a fee each time someone clicks on their ad. This is a great way to drive traffic to your website quickly, as you only pay when someone is interested in what you have to offer.
- Search engine optimization (SEO): SEO is the process of optimizing your website so that it ranks higher in search engine results pages (SERPs). This is a great way to drive long-term traffic to your website, as people who find your website through search engines are more likely to be interested in what you have to offer.