Personality can affect development across the lifespan
Discuss how personality can affect development across the lifespan
- Evaluate the different conceptual approaches taken to understanding individual differences in personality and intelligence.
- Demonstrate a critical understanding of the methods, techniques and limitations of the psychometric and psychodynamic approaches to differential psychology.
- Evaluate critically the theoretical underpinnings and research methods applicable to the study of human development
- Analyse and evaluate the key psychological issues and debates in human developmental
- Demonstrate a good understanding of human development from the early years through to Adulthood and later life
- Synthesise key principles and research findings in the psychology of human development and individual differences