Major Circulation and Minor Circulation
- Describe Major Circulation and Minor Circulation with its relationship with Cardiac cycle:
a. how the oxygenated blood come into heart and go out, and how deoxygenated blood get into the heart and go out
b. how this blood is passing from chamber to chamber of heart and which valves are opening and closing during these events.
- Describe what happen on each the chamber and valves of the left heart during left ventricle diastole and systole.
- Why the left ventricle is the thickest chamber of the heart? (PPT Slide 10)
- Function of semilunar and atrioventricular valves.
- Great vessels carrying oxygenated and deoxygenated blood to or form the heart.
- What is Coronary circulation? What is collateral arteries circulation?
- Describe the circulation system of the heart
- What means in a Heartbeat ekg these waves and segments?
- P wave, PR segment, QRS complex, ST Segment, T wave.
- Concepts for Preload, Afterload, Ejection Fraction, and Cardiac Output.