Identify a current or ongoing leadership issue or problem that you have experienced or observed in the educational world; this should be a real problem.
- Based on the problem identified above, identify changes that you would
make to leadership to address the problem. Provide the following:
- Context of the site: type of organization, level, categories, subjects,
responses to need, background notes we need to know for why you
are recommending this leadership change or decision.
- Who is it a problem for? Teachers, parents, schools, districts, the
- Why is a change necessary? Goals and aims: intentions, objectives
of the leadership project- theme
- What is needed to make the change? Human resources, equipment,
materials needed in order to carry out the leadership change.
- What would the change involve? (e.g., design, development,
implementation, evaluation (formative, summative, participant
involvement in evaluation), timeline/schedule?)
- Possible significance, challenges, and benefits of the change.
- Potential allies or groups with similar interests in solving this