You need to answer 13 questions about 5 different books. You don’t need the quote. You just need to answer the questions. There is no limit for word count, but the answers should be 6 pages total. (around half page for each question) Some answers can be short or long, depending on how specific the question is! You don’t need the work cited page.
No Exit by Jean-Paul Sartre
1. What is the “hell” In the book?
2. Why are they in hell?
– Sartre perspective
– Your perspective
– Their perspective
3. Torturer Dynamics: Why does hell = other people? Does Sartre earn this statement?
Night Flight by Antoine de Saint-Exupery
4. Chapter 1-8 List of characters and traits, map metaphor (Ch.1)
5. Ch.9-16 Is a man’s life more important than the mail carrying? Can a ma be judged by one act?
6. Ch.17-23 Compare philosophies of authors’ of No Exit and Night Flight
Antigone by Jean Anouilh **NOT SOPHOCLES!!!!**
7. First 1/3 of book: List of characters and traits
8. Other characters and traits
9. Why did Antigone bury? What did she use to bury? What are the guard planning for and why? What’s the difference between drama and tragedy? What does it mean to be king?
10. Who is the hero and why?
Wings of Desire (film) by Wim Wenders
11. Characters and list of dichotomies
The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupery
12. Ch.1-8 List of symbols, metaphors, explanation Hat-societies’ expectation and dichotomies
13. List of Planets