Here you will find four different academic papers on Error Analysis (analysis of sts´ errors). The aim of these questions and papers is that they help you understand how an Error Analysis research paper should look like, what it should contain or include.
I would like you to read the four papers and:
- Identify how each writer organizes each paper (sections, etc.).
- Where, why and how they introduce a quote from another author, or paraphrase an author.
- Do they present a qualitative or quantitative analysis? Or both? How do you know?
- What is the aim of each paper?
- In what way is the corpus used in each research different?