Employee Job Satisfaction
Design at least five survey questions to evaluate government employees’ job satisfaction. At a minimum, you should achieve the following objectives:
- Include all types of questions introduced in class (i.e., open-ended questions, Likert-type questions, grouped data questions, single and multiple response questions, and continuous data questions). Specify each question with answers in detail.
- Put all questions into a logical order and explain why.
- Evaluate the question wording. Justify why your wording is reasonable.
- Explain how your survey questions can capture government employees’ job satisfaction.
- Discuss the pros and cons of your survey design.
Don’t reinvent the wheel. It is better to refer to journal articles or other credible sources for sample questions. Try to search “government employees’ job satisfaction” on Google Scholar.
Write an essay in 600 words to organize everything together. Use scholar sources.