Educational leadership theories to investigate.
choose at least four educational leadership theories to investigate. You may choose any
leadership theories, though some examples of the leadership theories that you can choose from
● Distributed Leadership Theory
● Transformational Leadership Theory
● Servant Leadership Theory
● Complex Leadership Theory
● Transformative Leadership Theory
The resource list includes references that can be used to examine these theories. You may also
choose other theories if you wish.
Once you have chosen your four theories:
- Identify the major researcher/developer for each theory.
- Identify and define the main components of each educational leadership theory.
- After you have completed Steps 1 and 2 for all four theories, you will then
compare and contrast all four by discussing how they are similar and how they
- Identify the leadership theory that you most relate to and why.
- Explain how this leadership theory applies either to your current or future role as
an educational leader