Five paragraphs per page
Watch another nurse in practice for 5 minutes. Take a snapshot in your mind and walk through the 5 Ws (Who, What, Where, Why, When (and How)?) using the questions earlier and discuss your findings.
- What does this tell you about values?
- What does it tell you about relating?
a. What is the purpose
b. What goals are being pursued
c. Whose interests are in the foreground?
- What is happening simultaneously? For example, is the nurse relating effectively while also doing care tasks?
- Does this serve as a model for your own relational practice? In what ways?
- In what ways would you have acted differently to promote health and well-being?