Choose the articles that you consider for this part of the project (15 articles that you use for the anterior order).
I will summit the 1st research that another writer make so you can have an idea.
I will post for you another 2 more orders and the final work will be put all together.
Thank you so much it is amazing!!!
You can use the example the program that Michelle Obama implemented for children call “let’s move” .
Consider the population in which the solution is intended, the staff that will participate, and the key contributors that must provide approval and/or support for your project to be implemented. These stakeholders are considered your audience.
Develop an implementation plan (1,500-2,000 words) using the “Topic 3: Checklist” resource. The elements that should be included in your plan are listed below:
• Method of obtaining necessary approval(s) and securing support from your organization’s leadership and fellow staff.
• Description of current problem, issue, or deficit requiring a change. Hint: If you are proposing a change in current policy, process, or procedure(s) when delivering patient care, describe first the current policy, process, or procedure as a baseline for comparison.
• Detailed explanation of proposed solution (new policy, process, procedure, or education to address the problem/deficit).
• Rationale for selecting proposed solution.
• Evidence from your Review of Literature in Topic 2 to support your proposed solution and reason for change.
• Description of implementation logistics (When and how will the change be integrated into the current organizational structure, culture, and workflow? Who will be responsible for initiating the change, educating staff, and overseeing the implementation process?)
• Resources required for implementation: staff; educational materials (pamphlets, handouts, posters, and PowerPoint presentations); assessment tools (questionnaires, surveys, pre- and post-tests to assess knowledge of participants at baseline and after intervention); technology (technology or software needs); funds (cost of educating staff, printing or producing educational materials, gathering and analyzing data before, during, and following implementation), and staff to initiate, oversee, and evaluate change.